Laboratorio di automatica - (5 cfu)
|Prof. Corrado Guarino Lo Bianco||Tel. 0521.905752 - Fax. 0521.905723|
| ||E-mail. email@example.com|
| ||Home page. http://www.ce.unipr.it/people/guarino/|
The course aims to give the basis for the analysis, simulation and control of actual physical system having linear or nonlinear characteristics. All the topics are both analyzed from a theoretical and a practical point of view. A relevant number of laboratory exercitations are planned. The advanced programming of the simulation program Matlab/Simulink is taught.
Dynamic systems simulation: development of a model for a nonlinear system obtained from its physical characterization.
Dynamic systems control: study of controllers for nonlinear systems and their simulative validation.
The simulation program Matlab/Simulink:
1) The variables: vectors, matrices, cell arrays, structures. Local and global declarations.
2) Script files and functions;
3) Object programming.
Simulink programming through the graphic interface:
1) Development of a simulation scheme and its configuration;
2) Implementation of nonlinear systems;
3) The S-functions;
4) The coordinated management of the Matlab/Simulink environment.
A wide part of the course takes place in the didactical laboratories. Topics and techniques learned in the theoretical lessons are applied to actual problems. The laboratory activity mainly consists in simulating nonlinear feedback control systems by means of the Matlab/Simulink program. The experiments can vary every year, depending on the availability of laboratory equipment. Thus, the topics reported in the following have just to be considered as a possible track for the laboratory activity:
1) Development of a nonlinear model for a car vehicle:
a. Lateral motion modelling;
b. Longitudinal motion modelling;
c. Traction modelling.
1) Implementation of a car vehicle simulation scheme with Matlab and Simulink:
a. The use of block diagrams;
b. The use of S-functions.
1) Implementation of a road route through the object programming capabilities of Matlab;
2) Implementation of a visual acquisition system through the object programming capabilities of Matlab;
3) Implementation of a lateral-longitudinal control system for an autonomous car vehicle.
The final test requires developing a project where a feedback controller for a nonlinear system is designed and simulated.
Controlli Automatici, Controlli Digitali, Robotica Industriale.
D. Hanselman, and B. Littlefield,“The student edition of Matlab”, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ
J. B. Dabney, and T. L. Harman, “The student edition of Simulink, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ
Ultimo aggiornamento: 30-06-2004